CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

September 24, 2008

I am finally 18 :)

Alfred
Thanks Shusen!!!I know you had put in a lot of time and effort in it. . .


11.55pm 18Th of September
Joanne wish me happy birthday via sms, she was lazy to wait for 12am :) . . .
I was staring at my watch waiting . . .


12.00am 19Th of September
yeehee!!!!! my birthday!!!

1st call I received was from Cheryl and Shianru haha follow by lovely Shusen and so on. . .
and yeah Shafiq was the 1st guy to wish me. . .although we're no longer as close as last time, every year without fail he'll be the 1st guy to wish me happy birthday. . .thanks so much for the wishes guys n gals sorry if I did not mention ur name here ya ;) really appreciate it a lot!!!

Morning
break time Alfred bought me a slice of cake haha. . .thanks man . . .
during rehearsals my group member sang birthday song to me ;)

After class
me and some college friends went to pyramid. . .
they took so many picts. . .place one of them into a photo frame for me . . .
like it so much. . .

at Night
Shusen secretly left something in my boot. . .ya she likes putting stuff in my car without me knowing. . .rupa-rupanya she stitched a pillow thingy out of my name. . .
so sweet of you. . .I love it a lot !!!!

Follow by my mini "bachelor's party"
hahahah thanks Andrew and Han for buying the food. . .and yes I like the Z cake a lot ;) how creative of u. . .so fun to have my best friends together eating and talking crap. . .

Kenneth suggested that we head to Genting, just for fun. . . yea he's a crazy fellow. . .
was so tired already. . .so we went to a small lil hill in puchong instead. . .
the view was so relaxing. . .Shusen sang happy birthday song in mandarin to me on the phone :D
after that headed to Wing's cafe, listen to some songs ;)
Kenneth thought I was emo . . .hahahaha
how can I be emo when I'm so darn happy????

2oTH of September
went to the curve with her. . .
ate at marche ;) watched Mamamia(1st time watching movie with her hehe) , headed to "heaven" for some mandarin songs. . .drove to 1 station in ss15 to have a light dinner before going to her house . . .


this is just a short summary of what happened ;) I would like to write it all out but there's just too much to mention. . .I would like to thank all my heng dais, sistas and my fellow fucking friends U ppl r really awesome!!!! sometimes I wonder why a horrible guy like me can be surrounded by such great ppl. . .

0 comments: