CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 20, 2008

Perspective of one on Life

Human's life works in a mysterious way, it always offers you choices to choose. The hardest part wasn't jz choosing, it was to choose the right choice. Each of us have different opinion how we judge and how we think. Defining Right, some people said that they were to kill because it the right thing to do. Why is killing a right thing to do? they might think as to kill may bring them balance to the environment or the order balance to human life.

The right thing to do is influences through out our life, whether it is home or other countries. We applied our self to laws by following them, but ever we wonder why we should follow the laws? Why by following it and then, only we are counted as doing the right thing?
I always believe that the right thing to do is keeping others happy, by applying that means that i should help my friends to cheat, to steal or whatever that makes them happy. Is that right thing to do? Making others happy is a Good thing but somehow on the other hand may also bring those wrong thing to do. All this has also come down to a conclusion how would your own judgement applied to this. If there is peace, there is chaos. There is no such things that are all towards peace, the reality of life must be balances.
Luck doesn't come as you wish, sometimes luck must be found by yourself and not all luck comes in good way.
Hw we define a luck would be will also depends on how you would view the subject.




Try to take some time of thinking what you really believe in deeply inside,
it maybe too personal to tell out, but by listing down what you really are may help you change.
The path of one's life is unpredictable, we may able to plan but it will depends on how the odds play your game.

What i believe :
I believe in faith, as I will spent my life to the fullest and let faith sort me out.

I believe by making others feeling happy is my main priority of life, rather than focusing on myself.
I believe that everything happens for a reason, and choices are lay upon us.
I believe if i would choose between my friends and myself, i would choose my friends.
I believe in sacrificing myself for a friend.


I maybe seems to be naive, but i have my believes. I judge myself 1st before I judge others, I may live a life with lies about my emotions, for what i believe, being nice to others is what only matters. To Lie isn't a bad thing, it what u lie for counts. I choose based on the reason that i think is right.

0 comments: