=.=
RAYA at shafiq's place =]
I dont know wat pose is this but this made me laugh... look at my idiot face... hahaha... =.=
Weeeeeeeee.... xD
*Sniff* I'm not crying.... im jz having a cold... seriously... no joke...
A Stack of fries... No idea why i took this pic... haha
Brother Seo and Master of CAM , fionna =]
"AGRHHHH... I'll Bite You !!!"
Another year where we went to Shafiq's place to celebrete Hari Raya....
HOW TO CAMWHORE seems to be the topic tat day, as Fionna teachers us the real way to do it... hahaha... well after tat we went Mc D to eat some stuff... being an idiot is so much fun... haha....Cool day thou... sorry most of pic wasnt with me....
Check fionna's blog and Daryl's one for more pic...
im kinda lazy to write so much thou... sorry >.<
Rock on, Andrew zero

+closer.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment