CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

December 8, 2008

GRADUATION !!!

Ah... is already one year, times flies when your having fun.
It seems like this fun has come to a end, I'm finally graduating
which i was so afraid that i couldn't past my exam at first.
So now only plan for me, is chilling and thinking bout what is next for me.


This here... i forget what me and pan where talking d... hmm....

Smile =]


New friends i made =]


My Parents and I



Random picture o.o

Me and Nick =]


Me, Pan and Sara =]



Me, Aliza and Pan =]



College life have jz ended with a swift, it's hard to say but still time flies real fast.
Life in college is real fun, I'll definitely will miss college days.
AND DEFINITELY the friends i made there...

LOVE YOU ALL and I am really going to MISS YA !!!

Another post by,
Andrew Zero

0 comments: