Hi everyone, I'm finally blogging again after being absent for ages. . .
just wanna update u guys about what's going on in my life of late. . .
During hols last year I was in Sabah to hang out with ShuSen. it was really quite cool, I wasn't expecting myself to have a whole lot of fun there honestly, but that place really did surprised me. There are whole bunch picts of my vacation in my facebook already, do check it out ya. also to avoid unknown ppl from lookin my picts ; )
Moving on, about my studies. I'm doing my 3RD sem in ADP, took 5 subs: chemistry, algebra, American history, Malaysian studies and macroeconomics. if everything goes according to plan, I will leave for the U.S in Jan 2010. No idea where yet but San Francisco is my 1st choice.
Next, I will be departing for Rome this Friday, gonna be spending my CNY in Europe.
and here's smtg really random. I don't know why my family always goes on red alert every time smtg really minor happen to me.
for e.g.
I was telling my dad that I don't really feel well, having running nose and so on.
later on,
my elder my bro : see U guys should take care of ur son, shoudn't allow him to go yum cha till late, his sickness was caused by the lack of sleep bla bla bla . . .he needs more sleep in the afternoon blabla. . . *looks at me* Here's a cup of water, go finish it.
My mom : Aiyo. . .U can't take care of urself, mom is not letting u pursue ur studies overseas. . .
here's some panadol 4 u . . .
Oh lordy, I was just running nose and a lil headache . . . why overreact ???
i know they love me but if they keep treating me like a lil kid, I can nvr grow up . . .
+ nowadays, been spending most of my free time with my shusen and also shisha-ing with my pals. gonna be watching Obama ltr. . . ciao . . .
after not blogging for so long, I think I sorta lost my love for blogging. anyways all is well with me : ) I've learned so much in 2008. I think I'm a whole lot more sensitive and matured now. wonder what's in it for me in the future ?
gtg go now guys, havin class at 8am tmr. . . maybe I'll blog again 2-3 months later ?
January 20, 2009
I'm BACK !!!
at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+closer.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment