CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

June 27, 2009

The Clock that doesn't stop...

Finally, exam over... haha... plenty of free time to work on stuff and all, its been a while i didn't update this blog. Thanks to brother seo, have been kindly helping out posting....


Alright, is time for me to write something...

I been wondering quite awhile, what would happen if I'm a different person? what would it be if this didn't happen? why would things always didn't go according to plan? what would the society be if i were to be different? what would it be if my existence were not present in this world? and what is my purpose of living?

Curiosity is always an exceeding point of human race, as certainly one that questions, are ones that are wise. However saying this here was not to proved that I'm wise, I'm rather confuse of what is going on around me.

Being alive is always a blessing, but still there are more to just than being alive.
This part of purpose of living is the one that I'm rather confuse, somehow i couldn't understand at all what is my purpose of living. People that found the purpose of living tends to exceed more in living their life, however i think that somehow mine was rather is like a block of white picture-less puzzle.

Try taking a moment, and think.... what is your purpose of living?

Somethings are unexplainable, no matter what there are still a lot of solid theories that are ready to be interpreted, as the purpose of living is one of the most confusing one i ever encountered. Having different expectation around you, the influences around you, every single thing shapes your thinking, as I stand alone by my thoughts. My way of living is always to help people.

Some people tell me that I'm just being too nice, or some people thinks that i do this for good impressions or something else. Well to be honest, people that doesn't really know me, would mostly go for the common human living fact, that is " Do whatever it takes to survive."

This is one of the question that i there have another doubt on the society, "what would people pretend?"Me myself often pretend, but i do feel that why should i pretend to like something that i don't? sometimes words are easier said than done, which here the choices are important. I always believe that there is always choices to choose, but yet not all choices are satisfying. I witness alot of good people have to been reconstruct because of the others that take advantage of them. Its such a pity that people are born good have to do something like this just to survive within the society.

Sacrifice are always required in order to Grow up. Choosing an side is always the hardest, well to be honest, nothing is easy in this world, is just how u presume easy is that defines what easy is.
Is self sacrifice for others worthy to be done? there is no correct answer that i can find in this particular question. well it always depends ain't it?

I just don't get it what is the mean to live. There are alot of random questions that i would love to have the answer to it, but yet... there is not correct answer and there is no fact.

I'm just thinking...

another post by
Andrew Zero


0 comments: