life so far ...
Hello guys,
after spending more than a month in Birmingham I am well and truly all settled down and of course I met lots of new people here. I will be having a week break soon, planning to drop by Sheffield for a football match there. hopefully during my 3 years stay here I will be able to see all of UK.
as much as I enjoy living here, I do think of Malaysia every now and then.
having to do your own laundry and cooking is a bit of a burden for me.
and the food here is nothing compared to Malaysia.
luckily enough Shusen and my parents, whom I skype with almost everyday to make me feel homely. I do Miss them and all of my friends dearly.
after spending more than a month in Birmingham I am well and truly all settled down and of course I met lots of new people here. I will be having a week break soon, planning to drop by Sheffield for a football match there. hopefully during my 3 years stay here I will be able to see all of UK.
as much as I enjoy living here, I do think of Malaysia every now and then.
having to do your own laundry and cooking is a bit of a burden for me.
and the food here is nothing compared to Malaysia.
luckily enough Shusen and my parents, whom I skype with almost everyday to make me feel homely. I do Miss them and all of my friends dearly.
-seosh


+closer.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment