it's 3.50am now. . . really can't sleep for some reason, slept n woke up again for couple of times already. thought i might as well randomly blog some crap. . .
last Thursday morning at around 4.30am, hours before departing to Singapore, I was devastated. . . totally heart broken. . . Chelsea had been knocked outta the Champions League after a 1-1 draw to Barcelona in away goals. . . god damn it !!! so near yet so far . . . Barca scored on the 92 mins if i could remember correctly after Essien scored an early wonder volley that was reminiscent of Zidane's. . . I'm guessing there's gonna a list of hot shots coming to Chelsea come end of the season, while players like Ballack, Malouda, Deco, Anelka might be offloaded. . . but still no idea who is gonna be the new manager. just hope he'll bring some young players in n provide Chelsea with some much needed "OOMPPPHHH"

it's amazing how life has change, I've learned so much during my time in college, having friends of various backgrounds. I've started to look at things in a more 3 dimensional way now, no longer the naive lil Seo of CHS.
however I'm well aware that in my current position I am still way off achieving my goals, but I'm sure one day I would no longer have to buy model cars anymore, instead I would drive the real shit rite outta the showroom !!! haha . . . DREAMssss . . .
-ZEO Chelsea till I die.
last Thursday morning at around 4.30am, hours before departing to Singapore, I was devastated. . . totally heart broken. . . Chelsea had been knocked outta the Champions League after a 1-1 draw to Barcelona in away goals. . . god damn it !!! so near yet so far . . . Barca scored on the 92 mins if i could remember correctly after Essien scored an early wonder volley that was reminiscent of Zidane's. . . I'm guessing there's gonna a list of hot shots coming to Chelsea come end of the season, while players like Ballack, Malouda, Deco, Anelka might be offloaded. . . but still no idea who is gonna be the new manager. just hope he'll bring some young players in n provide Chelsea with some much needed "OOMPPPHHH"
it's amazing how life has change, I've learned so much during my time in college, having friends of various backgrounds. I've started to look at things in a more 3 dimensional way now, no longer the naive lil Seo of CHS.
however I'm well aware that in my current position I am still way off achieving my goals, but I'm sure one day I would no longer have to buy model cars anymore, instead I would drive the real shit rite outta the showroom !!! haha . . . DREAMssss . . .
-ZEO Chelsea till I die.



+closer.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment