CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

May 23, 2009

iPhone 3G sucks !!



YIIPII !!! I finally got my very own camera yesterday at digital mall. it's a Lumix Leica LX3.
now comes the sad shit. . . for the last couple of weeks I was unable to open any apps or games downloaded from the app store, reason being my firmware was outdated.

so 3 days ago, I tried to be smart by upgrading n hacking my iPhone by myself.
after the hacking everything was working fine except that it could no longer recognize my sim card which means I can't make calls, sms . . .

sent it to Digital mall yesterday to get it fixed. the phone shop dude said my phone was helpless and the only way was to use "turbo sim". this "turbo sim" thingy is a small device fitted into ur sim tray, n it works by lying to ur iPhone that ur using an ori AT&T or wtv network sim card.

I paid 250 bucks for it. and for the 1st few hours while I was choosing cameras it was working fine, however once I came out from the mall, there was no signal again and most of the time it failed to read my sim card.

damn it !!! I was so darn frustrated. . . lucky that phone shop dude gave me 30 free apps n games or else i would effin' smash my Iphone.

thanks to that dude, my Iphone 3G can now bluetooth songs, MMS, play Gundam, Metal Gear Solid and so on . . . in the mean time I'm using my Nokia E71.

oh well, I'm going back to digital mall again today to hopefully get it fixed. . .
wish me luck !! ciao . . .

-SEO

0 comments: