Happy Merdeka Day to all my fellow countrymen !!!!
it was suppose to be a great night, after all it's gonna be my last merdeka b4 i leave and more importantly it was important for me to enjoy myself as much as possible b4 my inevitable departure...
I am not the selfish dick that I was.but I really wanted to go MOS really really badly, but they wouldn't enjoy it, n I can nvr leave my buddies behind and go party by myself... and so we decided to watch a movie ....
cus of ?!?! we can't watch the orphan anymore...ok wtv .... so let's watch UP instead ??? great idea .... when we reached Tropicana City the cinema was fucking closed ... damn fucking dumb rite ? GSC wants to screen a movie at 12.40 but r reluctant to open the ticketing counter till late....we ended up ticket less ....
went to a stupid CC and played generals instead ... how cool was that ??? while everyone was partying, we were playing stupid games against some old nerds .... and the saddest thing was that we lost !!!! wtf ...
as if that wasn't bad enuf, I forgot to sms my gf before I sleep... big mistake ...
I knew it was my fault, so me being kind as ever.. apologize to her ... but I can't help but tell myself ... she went clubbing the other day and she ditched you... didn't bother to even send a simple text ... anyways ... I still tried to cheer her up, didn't work out very well...
..... why o why should I care so much about others ???
back then whenever I felt slighty unhappy even with no apparent reason somone will always be there to cheer me up with some stupid jokes or wtv ... I always had someone to talk to... but rite now ??? outside of my family I have no one ... totally nil ... sad shit ...
because I know I can nvr live like how I did last time... those days r long gone.. I really shud stop looking back already ..
- seo soon heng
August 30, 2009
52nd !!
at 11:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+closer.jpg)

1 comments:
what left behind us are memories. :)
looking back at the past is not that bad afterall.
just follow your feelings, whatever you feel like doing it, just go ahead, but make sure it is not smtg bad and harmful alright.
as long as we are happy with everything.
we want everyone around us to be happy, right?
just so you know, im here for you to talk to if you need someone.
even though i know that we are nothing compared to the someone that you really want to talk to, but hey, we are brothers right.
anything just talk to us, we shall have heart to heart talk more often.
and most importantly, hang out more and spend your time more with your buddies before you leave alright.
much loves. :)
Post a Comment