CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 17, 2009

when I was young ...

SRJK(C) YUK CHAI ...
I was more carefree. everything was simple, although there were awful things happening around me, I had always manage to ignore it.

I felt as if the world revolves around me, everyone was so nice to me, I was like a lil king in my very own lil kingdom.


if only I were more aware of my surroundings..

now that all is dead and gone, I do miss my past dearly..
everything seem better back then,
when things become clearer to you it also becomes uglier.

I really had no idea what was happening back then, it was only last year that I could understand
what was surrounding me in high school. I was clueless until my friends spoke to me about
my situation. it's sad, really depressing. if only I could turn back time and fix em'.

-Seo

0 comments: