Hi guy !!! I'm back . . .
just a lil update here.
I am having my Macroeconomics mid-term tomorrow. had my Chemistry test last last week which I kinda screwed up.
basically I am not doing too well in college, kinda feel like quitting and work for my dad instead but I guess I am too Kiasu to quit college.
Bought a Nintendo Wii last week with Daryl, had lots of fun playing Wii with my buddies and family. . .
driving my Mark-X most of the time now since Shusen said the Merc was too flashy for college and the Accord is being used by my brother most of the time.
feel like buying a new HTC phone to receive mms and make video calls since my iPhone 3G can't do neither.
Kinda bored of my life, don't know what to do with it. lacking in motivation, lacking in ideas. . .
-C.SEO S.H
March 9, 2009
Weee !!!
at 2:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+closer.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment