CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 4, 2008

04 August

10.00am This lovely morning I was having breakfast with my parents at the kopitiam as usual.



3.00pm. I hang out with Andrew, he said he wanted to get some stuff at the curve. The place was awesome we went was, filled with a wide variety of musical instruments.

Andrew's choice of word to describe it, "HOLY SHIT! THIS SO FREAKING COOL!"

it was the most awesome place on earth, well Andrew's Paradise. Tones of guitars lying around, there is even a room fill with stack amps!!! I'm definally goin to buy some of those stack amps... Later on... when i play a game in my PS3... i would totally burst the building off... haahaha...

Anyways, it was cool place to be... haha... seriously pls do check it out if your are a big fan of music intrument, they even have special rooms for different intrument!!! haha...

LOCATION : CURVE, BENTLEY MUSICS

check it out!!!

0 comments: