CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 5, 2008

PARTY TIME MAN !!!

Happy 18th birthday


to my beloved friend Angelyne Toh and our awesome friend Shaf
2nd of August. Around 8.00pm it was one of the saddest moment of my life(talked bout it in my previous post)
around 9.00am I had dinner with
Han at a Jap restaurant near his place, he drove my car and pick up Zhi Kian and later on went to Pik kei's house to pick her up
met up with Andrew near CHS and took off to
Maison

Reach Maison at around 11 plus, Pik Kei paid the parking for me.(THANK YOU ALOT Pik kei... hehe) Gave my sista Angelyne and my bro Shaf a big hug when I reached there, well thats the usual. Well The atmosphere there was kinda acceptable to me, nothing special actually...


as the matter of fact, i think it just looks more like a typical club where the looks form it are almost the same. Another thing i saw there, there were actually alot chicks but they were dressed as if they were prostitutes looking for cutomers... haha... but it's okay with me. Maison plays r&b and hip-hop. Though most of the songs were okay, some was too slow for my liking. Maybe that's because I think prefer trance.
NOT really liking those slow songs....

well the best part here was i Met whole a lot of bunch high school mates. Lets start off the list with Wei khai and then Yee hui and then Yi pei and then Tung tung.... the list goes on and on... is like back in the days at high school there, but well this time involves liquire... haah



















To be honest I am not a big fan of alcohol so I drank a lil n stop n drank again until I felt abit tipsy cause I know if I were to drink continuously I would vomit. . . haha... ( Andrew suggested we should drink until we vomit ten times or more and even ended sleeping in the toilet...)
lol... funny story, makes me wonder back at the LANGKAWI TRIP... haha.... which i think Andrew would brought up this topic later on... BEST EVER EXPERIENCES... lolx
We decided to leave about around 3a.m and hit Mc.D in ss15
for a break....
Pik Kei was kind enough to be the driver for us this time (thanks again pik kei) since she was the only one who did not drink which is good.
Surprisingly, she was a pretty good driver... haha... i misjudged her... lolx...

later on, We went pass a police road blocked. Thank god nothing happened to us, they just checked if Pik Kei had consume any alcohol earlier which she didn't. We were clean as a whistle. After that, we reached MC D at around 4.a.m... Just nice for me to order a nice yummy mc muffin. Seriously, it was EXTREAMLY GOOD... haha... i was pretty much supprised.

We left Mc.D at 5.am. yet again Pik Kei was driving my car. We dropped some peeps back home before heading to Andrew's house to sleep over, Cause some of them dont wan2 follow our NEXT PLAN. Most of us slept for 2-3 hours, Andrew was the one that was kinda active... I think the most he slept was 1 hour, and he looks so NOT TIRED.... AMAZING....




About 9.a.m where its time for everyone to wake up. OUR PLAN FOR THE DAY WAS TO EAT BREAKFAST. So we went to puchong to eat DIM SUM, haha... its kinda awkward cause most of them eating DIM SUM was either middle aged ppl or a family, is rare to see yongster likeus wearing formal shirts too... (>.<)...


since its in puchong, we gave KIAN YUNG a call.... one of our best BUD!!! we pick up Kian Yung after that and had DIM SUM together hahaha. . . The best part was when Yung said ok, after a few second we reached his house. He was surprise, technically he jz woke up... lol... so we have to wait for him...

I enjoyed Siew Mai so much. and everyone ordered Milo for some reason. Nothing much were at the table to eat there but I was already darn full.











I finally reached home at around 11a.m had quite a lot of fun after what have been by far the toughest month(July) this year. it was really nice to be able to hang out with my 2ND family.
Really hope we can have fun again next time . . .

p/s Due to my hard drive problem(refer to previous post) I lost all my picts already. The picts uploaded above was taken from Pik Kei's blog. Andrew upload more picts when his free kay, I've already done almost everything.

another post by ZEO edited by ANDREW

0 comments: