CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 21, 2008

ZEO = SEO

eating chips in my house while emo-ing
went to college today to collect my result slip after having lunch with Andrew near his place, there was a major mistake with my result slip, apparently the fucking computer system thinks I took engl093 but actually I took engl101. . .WTF ????dumb ass system. they gave me a grad F 0.00 for it and pulled down my GPA to 1.7+ and also included a fucking warning letter for me. I had a look at my results for the other subs and threw the fucking slip back to the fucking fuck tarts at the fucking exam unit to correct it. I was fucking sad I got a bad fat B for business. . .I got A for my mid term paper and was on course to getting A for my final result but guess what I screw up my final paper. . .why??? I did not fucking study. . .after spending so much of my parents money this month I couldn't even get a fucking A for business to make them happy. . .I have disappointed everyone . . . .

Watched Death Race with my college pals Andrew(not the one from chs),Alfred and Minjean. . .Minjean as usual was wearing a top which was revealing her bra. . .she is my best pal in college so I'm not really attracted to her but I sometimes hope she can just put on more clothes. . .had dinner with them after the movie. . .

After dropping my college friends back, I head to Andrew's house to accompany him while he was dining. . .
did some random stupid shit in his house. . .

after that decided to meet Han at my place.on the way back to my house I drove like a mother fucker. . .yum cha with Han at kayu outside my house. . .was feeling very fucking fucked up. . .we went to tbun later on as usual. . .at tbun I was damn restless, almost going crazy. . .Han and Andrew tried to cheer me up and calm me down. . .didn't really help. . .

What a nice yet fucked up day. . .nice to hang out with my college pals while fucking disappointed at myself. . .I should have gotten an A, it was so near yet so far. . .I screw things up at the very last moment because of . . .just when I was within touching distance of my A. . .

obviously this was written by me seo soon heng

0 comments: