CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 13, 2008

ZEO's wednesday



woke up at 8a.m as usual, had breakfast with my dad as usual. Went to SEGI college which is not far from my crib to pick up Joanne, she finished her exams and wanted to have lunch so we head to 1u. She wanted to have Korean BBQ, although I'm not a fan of it but since she likes it aahh well let's just go, after all how awful can it be . . . very f**king awful actually as I found out the hard way, a la horse shit with a hint of Korean-ness, we met Fiona Lim and her friends while eating. I didn't eat much, and left most of the food to Joanne.

Went for 'Meet Dave' later. Fiona and her pals were sitting behind us, but that's no biggie since I wasn't on a date with someone I was planning to ahemmm ahemm ;) the movie was pretty good, not great but definitely worth rm 7 . Men are from Mars, women are from Venus~~~~

Bridget and Joee called and sms me at around the same time. Joee wanted me to go to some gathering and dinner with her later at night while Bridget wants to go Ipoh with me tomorrow. Sadly I'm kinda tired today and I wanna go shopping tomorrow cause college is starting soon and I need to make sure I look "new and fresh" hehe ;) . . . so sorry I need to say no to both of them, maybe I will compensate them by going out with them next weekend ??

update:I felt like crap after waking up for dinner, no idea why just felt sick mentally and physically, as if my head was on fire. My dad walked me around my house and my housing area, feeling much better now. I'm glad I'm surrounded by people who cares for me.

0 comments: