CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 7, 2008

My Amazing Adventure



damn I don't know where to start. errr. . . I woke at around 9 plus went and pick up Joanne and had nasi lemak near her place. After that we were heading to Seremban. yeah god damn it we went to Seremban. why ? because I love adventures, I love going somewhere without a purpose or reason, I don't like my life to be all planned out, I hate lecturers telling me when is the deadline for this shit and that shit. I hate it and I don't like being controlled. I love doing things my way. so err we went to Seremban, actually the destination didn't matter to me, I just love driving to somewhere far far away just for fun. We reached there safely soon after and was searching for siew bao right away. We found a really big siew bao restaurant but we thought it wasn't original so we decided to continue searching for our "original seremban siew bao" we spent like err hours looking for it hahahhaha we were out of luck and had to settle for the usual siew bao sold by a butch of resellers. feeling tired to be continue. . .

0 comments: