CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 12, 2008

ZEO's daily life

Sunday
went for jogging in the morning around my aman suria neighborhood. Went passed my old house and it brought back some happy memories. and saw thisFerrari 360 Modena Challenge Stradale. haha such a beautiful ride. . .
went for lunch with family at 1u, yet again reminded me of someone. Went swimming at my house with my bro at night. such a tiring day.

Monday
went for my 3 hours facial treatment. so glad most of my blackheads are removed. couldn't sleep at night because I slept too much in the afternoon. decided to sms Joanne at 2.30am and guess what ??? she replied me at 3.45am hahaha so funny, finally slept at 5am (Tuesday morning). . .

Tuesday
Liann called me this morning, was kinda sleepy(I slept at 5am). Wanted to go oug to have lunch with Joee but went shopping at klcc with my parents instead. bought some new clothes eject yourself stay single
haha funny tee shirt that I bought. finally had dinner with Andrew and went to tbun later for few rounds of tennis. woohooo it was so fun. . .





Rite now I'm looking at the bunga telur shaf gave me, dreaming of someone special haha someone I think I have yet to meet in my life so far-my true love. hahahaha

0 comments: