Woke up quite early yesterday morning, wanted to go to the Taylor's carnival. Went there with Joanne, as we step into Taylor's the 1st person we saw was Yi Ping haha she was covered with cream and water. later we went to Daryl's stall. I got myself a dragon tattoo, dr.d's classmate Jess helped me apply it, while Yee Wah helped Joanne with her henna. After Joanne and I watched Batman again, awesome movie. later on, while on the way to dinner Liann called me. It was really unexpected, but yea I felt glad that she called. There's just so much to about, but I am kinda busy now so yea maybe I'll edit it and add some pictures when I'm free.
a short and simple post by ZEO
August 7, 2008
Carnivale 6th of July
at 6:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

+closer.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment