CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 3, 2008

A Brief Intro to AZ

First of all AZ was derived our nicknames AndrewZero and ZEO.
AndrewZero is my best friend Andrew Tan, while I am ZEO, ZEO was originated from my surname which is Seo.


Andrew and I first met all the back in 2002 when we were both representing our respective primary school in a basketball tournament.
In 2003 both of us ended up in CHS, although both of us have never been in the same class before we became close when we were form2.
Fast forward to 2008 Andrew
is in sunway college while I'm in taylor's.


Thankfully it didn't stop us from meeting up and doing crazy things together. The purpose of this blog is to. . . . erm there's actually no specific purpose but we just wanted post our everyday happenings here and share it with out friends.
Hope u guys enjoy it as we will be updating it each day.


This is ZEO signing off.

0 comments: