Today i was supposingly went shopping shoes ( GAOUs = NIKE ) with Yung, but my mom keep asking me to cut my hair... so i have no choice but to go cut my hair, but still yung follow me to go cut hair.
It was pack with people there, so i need to wait an hour or so jz to have my hair cut.
Plus Seo message me earlier, that he was Hungry and wanted to have lunch. Oh well, there go us eating lunch at OLD TOWN WHITE COFFEE.
HMMPPP... nice~~~

Yung playing the bowl... lolx

I though this would be artistic... is a "CHAM BING"
I finnish cutting my hair after that... when i looked at myself, i felt my hair was shorten... BUT most of the people said my hair was the same... wtf... oh well...
I apologize for the insufficient of photos and this post does look abit boring... SORRY~~
Posted by,
Andrew Zero

+closer.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment