
This morning I realized something terrible had happened. To my absolute horror I found out that my portable hard drive was not working. All my songs, videos and photos are inside it. I don't mind losing my songs and videos as I can always download them again, on the other hand the photos are priceless. Majority of my photos does not have a physical or soft copy back-up. Pictures I took with Liann, my friends and family are all gone.
I urge those who had received the pictures from me in the past to keep it properly and send it to me asap. I will send the hard drive back to the shop and see what can be done. By the way I am using a Buffalo ministation which has a shock resistant chasis but I guess it wasn't tough enough for me :(
--ZEO
--ZEO

+closer.jpg)

0 comments:
Post a Comment