CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 19, 2008

16th of August ( another late post xP)

Today, well overall is kinda fun...

I suppose to meet Daryl and Seo at pyramid at about 12p.m. i think... and then only Hsien... lol
So to avoid being late, I set my alarm at 10.30a.m. yesterday.
The alarm rang like it suppose to be, and i did woke up. BUT for no reason, i felt asleep again...
Seo message me, " Heyz, im almost reach pyramid d... meet u there."
I was lookin at my phone, i notice is like 11.45a.m. !!! I straight turn on the "OH SHIT" mode.
Rush like hell, bath, comb, dress.... haha... reach there bout almost 2p.m.
Met Seo at the popular bookstall, then we spent couple of min lookin at ppl cutting hair at pyramid... No idea why... lol... after tat, Daryl arrive then we went for WENDY's... we wanted to try something new... and WENDY's we go...


X MARKS THE SPOT. (>.<) hahaha...




We wanted to watch movie as usual... but pyramid was full... every movie that we're possible to see are all full... since we can drive, off we go to ONE UTAMA.

in order to save the cost, or i think it could...
1st we were at pyramid, we all decided to go my house to gather then only start our journey.
Daryl doesn't know the road to my house and he park his car at CP6 and mine was CP4.
So i went up with Daryl and sat HIS CAR as he drove down to find MY CAR. Then I sat MY CAR, Daryl sat HIS CAR and followed MY CAR to MY HOUSE. Then he parks HIS CAR and sat MY CAR. We reach Seo's HOUSE after that, I park MY CAR and we sat HIS CAR from HIS HOUSE to ONE UTAMA.
Parks HIS CAR and then we look for Hsien and then also went for movie,
we watch "YOU DON'T MESS WITH THE ZOHAN"...



This show is the most STUPIDEST show ever...
Although it is nice to watch, but it gives you a WTF impression at the end.

After that We did alot of Stupid stuff after the movie at SEO's place. Let's let this picture do the talking... Most of the other pictures is in Daryl's blog...=) so sorry Hsien, i dont have ur pics here... is all in Daryl's blog...



DEAD SMACK !!!



I was so BLUR LOOKING the whole day, well thats the usual me... hahaahhaa

POSTED by,

ANDREW ZERO

0 comments: