CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

August 7, 2008

My Amazing Adventure part2

It's 5a.m right now I just woke up, I don't know why I woke up so early maybe it's because I am thinking of someone and I can't sleep properly ? hahaha anyways back to my adventure. After looking for siew bao we were a little hungry and stop by a place called "Hainanese Mutton Noodle" we ordered a bowl a shared it together, oh gosh it was great, I don't how to describe it in words but yea it was great.























Later we went to Port Dickson, it was really random, we went to a place called errr,sorry I can't remember it maybe I'll ask Joanne later. Took a whole lot of really really nice photos over there, the beach was a little dirty but hhaha I like dirty stuff anyway if u know what I mean. Listening to the sounds of the waves, looking at the curvature or the earth, it was breathtaking and so relaxing. I miss it so much, it was really nice when you are on the beach with someone special

Oh well after an hour we left negeri9. I let Joanne take the wheel, and rolled over to the passenger seat and slept like a pig hahaha. I assume she was driving carefully since I was able to sleep in perfect comfort. When I woke up we were already back in kl.

we had originally planned to meet Angelyne at some place in Sri Hartamas so we headed down there too, and of course ZEO only likes one place in hartamas- SOHO Solaris. weehee!!!! went and tried Dessert's Bar Studio. The place was quite nice, the sofa was very comfy too. I ordered waffle while Joanne ordered a pudding kinda crap I can't rmb the name. both of it was beautifully presented, and the taste was great. Other than eating we spent most of our time talking about some recent unhappy stuff and also some social problems that I've come to realizing off late.

after that I dropped Joanne as she has plans for the rest of the night so I went back home.

I would really like to thank Joanne, at first the trip seem like a dumb idea, but honestly we had lots of fun there, definitely going to have another trip with her soon. I really enjoyed her company, I could be myself when I'm with her, I don't have to act like someone I'm not.
life is just great fun, stop thinking so much of the future and enjoy the present. Teehee ;)

A nice little post by ZEO on his amazing adventure
p/s the picts I uploaded are not that nice, most of the nice picts are with Jo I will get it from her and upload it soon. Joanne and I are just friends please stop making illogical assumptions.

0 comments: